Our exercise physiologists specialise in exercise and movement for people with acute or chronic medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
Exercise Physiologist develop exercise-based interventions with the aim of managing or restoring a person’s health and function. They may also provide health and physical activity education and lifestyle modification to achieve long-term behavioural change.
When should I see an exercise physiologist?
- If you are at risk of developing a specific condition or injury that requires prevention.
- If you have been diagnosed by your GP or other allied health professional with a medical condition, disability or injury.
What conditions do we treat?
- Musculoskeletal conditions: injuries, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, pain
- Neurological/ Neuromuscular conditions: stroke, spinal cord injury,
- Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, & dementia
- Cardiovascular conditions: raised blood pressure/lipids, post-surgery or cardiac event.
- Pulmonary conditions: asthma, COPD
- Metabolic conditions: overweight/obesity, Type 1 & 2 diabetes
- Mental Health
- Women’s Health
Why Choose Our Baulkham Hills Physio Practice?
We know the importance of one on one consultations and client confidentiality and achieve this through dedicated allocations and private rooms.
We’re Focused on You
You are the soul focus for your consultation as we never double book and we also have private consultation rooms to ensure that your private information is not overheard by others
We are also all about convenience being associated with Hicaps ‘on the spot’ claims, where we can swipe your private health fund card and all you will have to pay is the remaining ‘gap’.
Make an appointment
Don’t let niggles become injuries that prevent you from enjoying life to its fullest. Have it assessed and treated at Inspired Physio.
(02) 9674 5596
(02) 8078 3878
Unit 1 / 6 Gladstone Rd Castle Hill, NSW
Suite 414, 14 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista NSW
Monday: 7.30am – 7.00pm
Tuesday: 7.30am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 1.30pm – 7.00pm
Thursday: 7.30am – 7.00pm
Friday: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
+ Please include your reason for your consult (injury / what you would like help with).
+ You should receive a confirmation text and email immediately to say your booking has been received – if you don’t please call the clinic on 9674 5596