Director / Senior Physiotherapist
Registered Physiotherapist (APA Member)
- B.App.Sc. (Medial Radiation Sciences – Radiation Therapy)
- Master of Physiotherapy
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- Integrated Dry Needling (Andrew Hutton) – Level 1 & 2
- APA Sports Taping / Kinesio Taping / Rock Taping
- Mulligan’s Concept – Upper & Lower Quadrant
- Dean Watson Headache Course -Level 1
- McKenzie Institute Part A and B
- Hip Differential & Prescriptive Diagnosis with Trish Wiseby-Roth
- 3D Assessment & Treatment of Cervical/Thoracic Spine & Ribs with Trish Wisbey-Rot
Deborah is a Sydney University Masters Graduate of Physiotherapy. Being a keen dancer growing up in the Hills area Deborah has also completed her Major 3 level in Ballet (Australian Dance Assessment Program) and has always been intrigued by the human body and how it works.
As a dance teacher, Deborah is also keen to make sure she is able to educate her clients about their body and how it functions. This includes participating in continued education where Deborah is now proficient in Dry Needling and K-taping.
Deborah’s focus has now changed to competitive powerlifting and is excited to be able to combine and share her skills in dance with her strength from powerlifitng. Outside of the office Deb enjoys snowboarding and playing with the resident Inspired Physio mascots, Bob the dog (a large but friendly mastiff x boxer) and Maple (a 6 year old pure bred Australian Shepard).