Do you LEAK when you exercise? Or are you constantly running to the toilet? Suffer from constipation? Not sure if your pelvic floor muscles are working?
These are just a few of the problems that Women’s Health Physiotherapy can help you with.
Many women suffer with problems ‘downstairs’ and are too embarrassed to seek professional treatment or advice however there are many simple treatments and strategies to help resolve these issues.
- Pelvic girdle pain or sacroiliac joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Management of post pregnancy perineal trauma or sphincter injuries
- Wrist pain / Carpal tunnel
- Breast conditions
- Exercise for gestational diabetes
- Pre / post natal exercise prescription
- Urinary / fecal continence
- Urgency or frequency
- Incomplete emptying of bladder / urinary retention
- Bladder / uterine / bowel prolapse
- Pelvic floor control