Mat Class **Classes returning with restricted numbers due to COVID-19 physical distancing compliance**
Physiocise mat class is a gentle and effective method to discover and strengthen your core muscles and get rid of your daily aches and pains. Inspired Physiotherapy offers an intimate environment where our physiotherapists Deb and Sara will tailor your exercises to your individual needs. This class is mainly mat work with some sitting and standing movements to include more functional positions and is suitable for people of all walks of life and fitness levels.
Inspired Physio offers one on one Reformer sessions for 60min.
Reformer exercise is great for improving strength, balance and coordination. Reformer sessions utilises the resistance of different spring combinations to increase the difficulty of exercises performed on a reformer bed. These exercises help to build strong, lean muscles whilst also targeting the stabilising muscles of the spine, hips and shoulders. Emphasis is placed on the breathing cycle through all movements, that are performed in a slow and controlled manner.
Benefits of Inspired Physiotherapy’s Physiocise class include:
- Commitment to your health with a regular once a week class for ten weeks
- Improve your balance, co-ordination, strength and flexibility
- Enjoy personal attention as each class is limited to 9 people
- Take advantage of your health fund rebates
- Improve your posture and rid yourself of postural aches and pains
Email email@example.com for more details or call 96745596.
* Claimable from health fund – Health fund code 561 (unless joining our online class)
* Clients who have recently purchased a 5 or 10 pack will have their pack honoured when classes resume in person