Inspired Physio exhibited at the first Hills District Health and Fitness Expo! We had a great day at our stall and met some lovely people and fellow stall holders. There were a variety of stalls at the expo including:
- Aerial Fit from Castle Hill who provide barre and fly gym classes
- Jetts Fitness Castle Hill who run a 24hour gym
- Pelotone – Sydney’s premier indoor cycle studio
- Archery Games – safe archery for all ages
- Keep Sweatin fitness clothing.
Deb gave a talk about easy posture exercises to help reduce neck and back pain and was even interviewed by a travel and lifestyle blogger. It’s so easy to forget about your posture during a busy day and all it takes is a little niggle in the neck that can become a nightmare later down the track. If you’re interested in seeing the exercises Deb demonstrated visit our InspiredTV on our homepage.
The Hills District Health and Fitness Expo was a great event and gave us a wonderful opportunity to connect with the community to see how we can help them. We’d like to thank all the clients who came to visit us at our stall and can’t wait to be a part of this wonderful local event in the future.