Why refer for a home visit?
- Elderly patients who may find it difficult to come into the clinic due to transport and/or mobility issues.
- Disability patients who may be wheelchair or aid dependent. In most cases it’s better these patients be seen within their home environment so functional activities of daily living can be assessed and targeted within their exercise programs as well as educating their home care giver how to perform exercises and mobilise the patient safely.
What we can help with:
- Post-operative rehabilitation e.g. hip and knee replacements
- Spinal cord injuries
- General de-conditioning for the elderly
- Patients who may be suffering from musculoskeletal pain
- Neurological Conditions such as stroke, MS, Parkinsons, MND
Home Visit fees:
Initial (Assessment) Consultation (45 minutes) $130
Standard (Subsequent) Consultation (30 minutes) $110
Initial (Assessment) Consultation gap: $77.05
Standard (Subsequent) Consultation gap: $57.05
Private Health Fund
530 – Initial (Assessment) Consultation $130
535 – Standard (Subsequent) Consultation $110
How to claim:
Client will take fully paid invoice to Health Fund directly
- Pre- payment can be made via credit card over the phone, Electric Fund Transfer or cash
- Full payment taken and an invoice will be provided via email or mail (once funds clear)